ALR 0.00% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-73

1. 3,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1853
    1st pass exploration is always mixed, good, bad and in between. Thats more the price I’ll be happy with to accept.

I think the results will be a bit mixed but there will be some good grades which are positive. The upper portion of the mineralised zone is very promising where bornite veining shown. The massive chalcopyrite/pyrite is another good indicator. The veining and massive sulphides is proof of an open spacing fracture system in the breccia. Just remember that gold, silver and uranium are not possible to see visually and can be equally valuable to the copper. The hints will be in the massive pyrite/chalcopyrite/bornite as gold and silver will precipitate out with sulphides. The uranium is difficult to determine as zonation can be with or above/below sulphides.

The orders in the buy/sell sides will accumulate over the next 24 hours. I would expect detailed plans going forward for the next phase drilling. Hopefully Olympic Domain is engaging on a venture level, the next phase will be much more expensive and comprehensive as two/three targets are proven concepts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.1K 1.525M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 312986 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 20062058 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.