ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12571
    Respect your view and the above is a balanced post. Whilst i don't personally agree, I'm also coming from a different angle only being relatively new here (6 months or so) and have to judge on the merits of the performance I've seen. I can appreciate how/why you have the view you do and that's fine.

I am glad you were able to get out at least on a bit of a high and recoup whatever losses you had. IMV if we held directors account for failings of ASX listed companies we'd have no directors left. There's a small percentage of long term successful companies and success breeds success. If a director has a massive win with a company, typically they land the appointments at better projects moving forward and as such back more winners.

I think Chris Evans being involved (if he continues to be involved) will thwart the concerns of many as has a fairly reputable standing in the ASX. To consult to a real junior spec in MTC on their supposed 2nd tier project IMV is fairly telling and would love to see this turn into a permanent relationship, ideally whereby MTC retains a stake in the project and Chris ends up formally running it.

Monday will provide more clarity. Best of luck in your future endeavours/investments.

SF2TH
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 11/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.