MTC 2.27% 21.5¢ metalstech limited

I can put an end to some of the speculation here as i called the...

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12523
    I can put an end to some of the speculation here as i called the company today.
    Essentially asked the question on this morning announcements and basically got a repeat answer verbatim of what the announcement suggested.

That being, they're look to extract value out of the lithium project due to increased interest and prevailing market condition and that Chris has been brought on board to facilitate the best pathway forward. Should there be a spin-out (just one of the options) he'd facilitate that.

The follow up question was then so what was the ASX's problem?

I could hear this expression through the phone and confirmed that there was 'some line' in the announcement which needed amending. Additionally echoed my sentiments that they allowed the original announcement so were equally confused to be pulled up. Said they'd be releasing something monday.

So for now the conspiracy theories might need to be put on pause. I'd be speculating as the why they are waiting until Monday presumably should be a quick change. If I was to have a guess, and this is on record as a guess, that they may expect to be in a position to announce something else and figure why waste time throwing 2 announcements. The alternate and equally likely outcome is simply that 2 days is the arbitrary trading halt period and monday pre-open is a good day for announcements and didn't think twice about getting it trading 1 day earlier just following protocol.

If people don't want to take my word that's ok, recommend calling the company and can validate what I've said.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $42.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $12.30K 57.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 33801 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.