VML 14.3% 0.3¢ vital metals limited

As zxc just said the share price was 6.5c last week! If we were...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    As zxc just said the share price was 6.5c last week! If we were trading at 6.5c this week without the crazy 4 day spike most people here would’ve been over the moon and before we even know details of the CR and whatever other information comes with it then factoring in an immediate share price drop is a brave move...

The only difference is that now we are genuinely full steam ahead not only into PRODUCTION but the massive wigu hill deposit looms large now also, which to be frank has had close to zero recognition in this forum over the last year.

For years I personally have been investing in spec stocks/micro caps without ever seeing one into production as I’m sure many here have. This CR is literally our ticket into achieving that and more, sure the size of it was a little out of left found and has caught most of us off guard, especially our new holders but before you get bitter about it ask yourself why you were buying VML last week in the first place... and if it’s for the same reason the 2 large US institutions were then rest easy!

I’ll be enjoying reading through the details of the CR, $48mil jumps in at a time when not only the market but quite literally the world needs VML up and going.

It’s all positive.
    Last edited by TJH11: 18/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $20.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.70K 4.235M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8596791 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20828324 58
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.