WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: Trading Halt, page-25

1. 2,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    Refer to Dabbles post and it is highly unlikely this is a CR. Look at the wording of the announcement!!
    The company have been advertising well in advance that we have the ability to draw down another $40M with Mercuria facility subject to credit approval.

As I have said Mercuria would not lend these funds without determining the sulphide reserves (not resource) available to service this debt in the future.

I too agree that if confirmed this is the Mercuria Debt funding, this could be the catalyst now for a re-rate in SP. We just just need an insto to do the research on us leading up to resumption of trade on Wednesday to put some buying pressure. Then combined with Delphi possibly itching to buy another 3% on market as soon as they get a green light in early April we are looking really good. In addition we then have the quarterly and possibly another drilling update in April which hopefully will be further good news.

Obtaining the $40mil funding package will just about wipe out any other speculations on short term CR's which may be why our SP is where it is at as the market is waiting for certainty.

All the best holders, I hope our support of WMX gets rewarded.
    Last edited by Hiddenvalue: 21/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.