SYA 2.70% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-147

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9480
    Wallaby, I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Trying to connect the dots here, it seems the SYA (PLL) bid was probably the most comprehensive,
    and the most beneficial for development of the Quebec region.

The issue seems to have been CASH. Or more specifivally, not enough cash.

So, how does the SYA/PLL CR's tie in then?

My gut tells me the Monitor has extended the process several times, to push for more cash.
    It probably is coming to a head now and the last extension may have been an ultimatum for SYA, and by extension PLL,
    to offer more money.

I feel the monitor may have indicated- "Your bid is the most comprehensive. Your proposal document is the largest by far, You have covered every angle, including environmental and using the locals for labour. You have appointed local executives/Quebecas, who know the area, the local economy and have run the NAL mine previously. etc...etc.. All you need is to offer more money, and the NAL assets will be yours.'

So, I think we are at the pointy end here. We have the best bid and now I think we have sufficient funds to secure NAL. So, in my humble opinion, I think we can get this over the line. Its all speculation and I could be wrong, but I would be very surprised if we didnt come out on top from here.

If it comes to fruition, this would set up Quebec as a truly world class Lithium hub.

DYOR, IMHO, Good luck lads

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $827.3K 22.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 7146787 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 1722440 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 11169403
Last updated 15.57pm 14/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.