KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-31

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    I think it’s regional as in regions and could be any defined area (not regional as in outside of a central location).

but a licensing deal could also be based on condition of treatment...

and this news release could be on another topic outside of licensing - i as many seem to, think it could be a licensing deal of some kind.

it will be a great start to the year if it is a licensing deal as splitting regions will maximise the ability to leverage deals and create independent income streams and leave us with bargaining power and not be beholden to one large company and income stream.

James and team delivered on Cantrixil and that’s a good indicator on ‘our’ ability to get this job done and create value... having the opportunity to flex this muscle on multiple independent occasions will not only enhance revenue streams it will also enhance news flows which is good for the SP... and we were told earlier data releases were not necessarily the only big announcements for this year.

whatever this is - it’s obviously seen as important as we don’t get many trading halts.

Last edited by rikki: 26/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.