KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Wow, in the past two weeks I've used the ignore button on HC to...

1. 5,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742
    Wow, in the past two weeks I've used the ignore button on HC to ignore so many people. Such a pity. I used it again today from this thread.

It absolutely disgusts me that there are so many posters here on HC that will downramp stocks and gaslight shareholders while secretly being on the other side of the trade. I think we got a hint of that sort of practice in the post above, that has since been removed, that referenced a serial pest downramper on HC.

As to where the next leg up might take us, the last move up took us from a low of $0.77 to a high of $1.78, a run of $1.01 for a 131% gain. The previous leg up took us from a low of $0.355 to a high of $1.185, a run of $0.83 for a 234% gain.

The low of the most recent retracement is $1.10. From there:

A gain of $0.83 would take us to $1.93,
    A gain of $1.01 would take us to $2.11,
    A gain of 131% would take us to $2.54,
    A gain of 234% would take us to $3.67

If we were to use Elliot Wave theory, and if we were to take the run from $0.335 to $1.185 as wave 1, the retracement to $0.77 as wave 2, the run up to $1.78 as wave 3 and the retracement to $1.10 as wave 4 we can make the following observations:

a) Those waves meet the rules for waves 2, 3 & 4 set out in Elliot Wave theory, and
    b) According to the rules of Elliot Wave Theory, we should expect the current wave (wave 5) to be shorter than wave 3.

Therefor, according to Elliot Wave theory, using the waves identified above, the share price should not exceed $2.11 on the current wave up before retracing.

The caveat to all the above is that Kazia is a speculative stock and we anticipate significant news next week and further significant price sensitive news next month and throughout the year. Therefor, we can only loosely apply traditional technical analysis such as Elliot Wave theory and we should expect uncapped upside and downside risk.
    Last edited by tinhat: 26/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.