KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Tinny...I plotted the waves exactly as you called them in your...

1. 757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    Tinny...I plotted the waves exactly as you called them in your post mate...see quote

“If we were to use Elliot Wave theory, and if we were to take the run from $0.335 to $1.185 as wave 1, the retracement to $0.77 as wave 2, the run up to $1.78 as wave 3 and the retracement to $1.10 as wave 4 we can make the following observations”

so:

Wave 1 : 33.5- 1.185 Wave 2 - Retracement 0.77
    Wave 3 : 77 - 1.78. Wave 4 - Retracement 1.10

So in your original post you call wave 4 dipping into the wave 1

and if you read my post I said I didn’t agree that the Retracement to $1.10 should count as it passed the 61.8% fib which is a break of uptrend ...but we recovered and are clearly still in an uptrend, wave theory is not a perfect science, anomalies are allowed.

quoted from my post:

Wave 4 retracement dipped below 61.8% fib @ $1.18 hitting a low of $1.10, I believe this pullback was over done and therefore for the purposes of the start point of wave 5 I would use the 50% fib which coincidentally is the high point of Wave 1 @ $1.235 ** (see explanation below)

Not sure I agree with these new waves that you’ve plotted as wave 1 and 2 see a 100% Retracement so trend is broken. But I do like it for the fact that if it is correct then the 161.8% fib extension would be in the high $2’stongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.