CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Of course you are correct Pens.

It depends what the money is being raised for.

If we had wanted to continue along but have our activities restricted and have the market know we were constrained (as was the case really) by having only about 1.4M in the bank we could have done fine activities wise on a tight budget if we were careful.

But the market would have seen our low capital which holds the share price back and having to watch every cent like a hawk slows you down, think when you are renovating a house or doing up an old car, if you have money everything goes quicker and you have more confidence to make decisions.

This was really well done and at a really good price. The small dilution is more than compensated by the massive upside exploration wise the cash brings.

We are now the aggressively active PGE explorer with the large well placed footprint WITH a bag of cash.

Im not intending to sell any stock here for many months, perhaps years so the day to day share price to me doesn't matter so much.

But I think when the dust settles after a few hours or day or two (I don't know) of volatility well if the market had previously last rated us at 8.8c (which ok was a good price) but I can see us resting in the near future a couple or few cents higher than that.

We are in a much much better situation having a pile of cash and great prospects to explore even with small dilution than we were before the raise with slightly less shares on issue but not enough cash to do everything we need to do.

If this pans out as I think by the time we need cash again J/Vs will certainly be on the table and our share price perhaps multiples of where it is now...

I think our zone not just us but a few of the better placed players are about to take off...as I say almost daily CHN is driving the bus and tickets on that bus will be $6 each soon!

It makes our tickets at 8c each look pretty damn affordable when put in that context.

Massive potential upside.
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 31/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.270M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.4K 1.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 78194138 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16143559 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.