PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-18

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Its a Perth based company and Im sorry Easties but Perth is the mining capital of Australia anyway so lets run off Perth time and call it as it is a 5pm announcement.

So the announcement of cash needed is following other annoucements showing we have exciting mineral targets and have a lot of very justified and exciting need to drill. Several targets..probably at several leases.

And its on the nose...sorry if I don't agree but what exactly is on the nose?

Would you prefer a Capital Raise after we had not announced exciting mineral targets identified?

Its impossible to please everyone...

We will have some saying all the raise should be going to the little guys.....Im a little guy and I don't agree with that either.

Most of this will go to the big end of town because they are quick, easy and cheap to get the money out of, if they can see where the company is going they often have stickier hands than the little guys who need day to day money more and the money is raised cheaper from them because its done quickly, clinically on bulk.

I would love there to be options, because I love options, I want there to be more in existence, I can't get enough leverage on PUR and options give that. But in this case they shouldn't issue options (unless they, new options, have a rudely high strike price).

Why? Because options are a sweetener and PUR is currently sweet enough. This raising will fly out the door IMO.

I think PUR through their lead broker will raise cash , most will go to the big end of town and it will be oversubscribed and close early... thats my call.

And although the brokers may (well they always do) want options issued non are necessary IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 20217361 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 64452692 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.