PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-32

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I appreciate that a couple of you trust me but remember I only know as much or as little as everyone else including what you guys/gals do...im just making it up as I go like everyone else...

Nasty try to play nice at least with the ladies.

I can come across a but gruff myself so I know its easy to snap at times and this raising will test peoples nerves but we are all on the same team here even if we have slightly different styles and viewpoints at times.

It always feels like at raising time, "we were on a roll", "why couldnt we just have continued"... but truth is we need cash to drill, and a good deal of the market probably knew that so having the cash will free us up not just to drill but to also grow without that last question of cash over the companies head.

Ziang is spot on, this money, this drilling will be the making of this company IMO. Dollar in from cashed raised to how much it returns in grown market cap could easily be 20 to 1 on half decent drill results and remember todays announcement was specifying some of our targets look even more promising at least on paper than some on CHNs drill targets were.

As long as the terms of the raising are kinda decent, well Im happy its on now and not later.

Please any client of the raising broker feel free to leak the details....the trading halt is in place so the Chinese wall is over and your brokers are safe...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $782 260.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 64317972 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 33596392 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.