PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-38

1. 1,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    This CR will be done at a great time to have a minimal impact on the SP imo.
    The recent findings, future short, mid and long term prospects and flow of news that should come in the very short term will give shareholders confidence to hold. Raise price should be more beneficial to shareholders and management also.

In roughly the last 4 months ive had 4 stocks go into a TH for a CR.
    Not all CRs drop the SP!
    1 of those stocks went up about 30% as the cash raised was transformational for the company.
    The other 3 all dropped on open and created a panic sell that recovered within about 10 minutes after open, from there 2 of those shares very slowly dropped for the next week or 2 before rising and are now above the SP before the raise was done.
    The other stock has fallen slightly below the CR price and hasn’t recovered but also doesn’t have any substantial updates to come for at least a year.

Just thought I’d share a few examples from my experience of how a CR can affect the SP.
    And for the more inexperienced, patience is the key here and panic selling is one of the easiest ways to loose money on the share market imo.
    GLTAHs and hold strong!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $357 119.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 19587361 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 64554759 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.