PYG 0.00% 99.0¢ paygroup limited

Ok as expected its a big ANN, these guys have delivered...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Ok as expected its a big ANN, these guys have delivered again.

Its large dilution of 25m + shares however the register is still below 90m total.

They are acquiring https://www.iwsaustralia.com.au/ this will give them the ability to now target franchises easily that have venues all through Australia, NZ and ASIA, their current customers are significant players and this looks like it will increase their ARR significantly.

If this comes like astute, integrated and with management then it will be a huge investment in their business growth, I'm assuming they are smart enough to ensure the company has a track record of profitability also and not just buying revenue for more then its worth.

Judging from the purchase price it looks like its valued fairly as they have announced through the AFR that some funds from the raise will be going toward AI integration and tech advancement.

No doubt we will get a drop in share price as they will be issued at 56c per share, however I believe this is a good buying opportunity to further grow our positions.

Looks positive though, I'm happy as the story continues to unfold well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.