DRE 4.55% 2.3¢ dreadnought resources ltd

A good question. I think it's a matter of relative proportions,...

1. 2,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12048
    A good question. I think it's a matter of relative proportions, Cp.

Look at it this way. If MIN is the partner, for example, consider the relative sizes of the two companies. MIN has a current market cap of around $7.5 billion. DRE has a current market cap of $42.97 million. So MIN is 174 times larger than DRE.

Any reasonable deal they cut will be a very significant and material boost for DRE, and therefore highly market sensitive. However, compared to the size of MIN, any deal they cut will likely be so small compared to MIN's massive Market cap that it has no real effect on MIN's share price.

Effectively - in a deal between MIN and DRE where both parties receive equal benefit, the deal will be 174 times more important for DRE than for MIN.

So let's see what happens. It may or may not be a deal with MIN. It may or may not be on favourable terms for DRE. Any deal which brings DRE a reasonable cash flow will be extremely beneficial to DRE, and will have a very positive impact on the DRE share price, but there is an old saying about chickens and counting. I'm certainly very hopeful, but I'm staying calm about it. Disappointments do happen, and in my view DRE has great prospects even without this.

Cheers

Dave

PS I just see you beat me to it, Zen! lololol. Have a great day all !!!!
    Last edited by davybabyk: 07/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $80.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $66.07K 2.873M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1008516 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1024214 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.