IXR 0.00% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

I use SMM for rare earth pricing. PPM is parts per million = %...

1. 3,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12481
    I use SMM for rare earth pricing.
    PPM is parts per million = % so to get the net kg/tonne you need to grab the percentage fraction of each element in the basket and multiple it by it's kg price. If you decide to display in tonnes then you the price per tonne.

I personally convert it back to 1kg concentrate and then take 90% concentrate level. i.e. 900g of pure TREO in 1kg of liquor. Then use you % PPM to work out how many grams of each element in that 900g total.

I just update them manually, randomly and do so whenever there's major price changes or time permits.

For MC calculations honestly ask 10 different people you'll get 10 different answers. Post #:52265020 i think answers you questions to that where by i apply a percentage of the NPV for each major stage-gate of development.

Regarding the MOU impacts, refer to post above.

Most plausible outcome of the MOU is working towards an offtake agreement. Additionally they would likely share info in the met testing work whereby they mutually agree on directions as best possible. Depending on how keen the offtake is they might be indicating they want 100% of your product. Makes sense to tailor you process circuit and in time potential your plant to suit you offtakers specific needs.

BFS won't be skipped IMO. It's part of the agreement for the earn in. Unless it was somehow, someway otherwise agreed for IXR to secure a larger portion of the project i can't see them skipping this step. Also it's fraught with risk. There's 18 months of work that needs to go ahead which are inputs to the BFS some which are required irrespective of economical viability. i.e. the ESIA/ESG compliance etc.

Long term targets; 1st year of production on 1000tpa which is maybe 18months-2years 1bn USD (based on 30m-40m USD annualised profit with growth projected, moving to 2bn in Y7 of production based on annualised from of 100M USD or so.

Honestly, trying to dartboard a tangible project value 7 years from now is just difficult and if you get caught up on trying to work it out with too much detail you'll end up in circles. Fundamentally, i think in Y7 it's production profile could be 3500-5000tpa+ depending on recoveries and how many modules. I think this will be yielding 100M USD p/a. people need to ask themselves how much a company should be worth making that much profit producing a commodity not many other companies can/will be. Project ownership another factor to consider. I really don't get caught up on projecting S/P's with a great deal of accuracy - because so much can change. When the stock was 10M i saw a case for 100-150M pre-SS and it's exceeded it.

I know see a case for 1BN value when in production - time will tell how far that's from the mark but at 10,000% return (which is close to what i'll have at that MC i'm really not interested splitting hairs and finer details). The higher your exposure the less concerned you are at massive gains and the more concerned you are around managing risk. Right management, right commodity, sensible staged moves towards production is what i want and what i think we'll get.

Those that want 5-10bags in the next 6months need a reality check IMO. I don't typically buy anything i don't think can yield 5-10 times return but i'm also sensible with the timeframe. I think IXR has the potential to do so in the next 18-24months and so i would have no issue increasing exposure in the future should the market provide an appetising opportunity. Selling into the MOU news would usually be a good strategy, but i think we've started to ride buyer interest in the SS itself so i think if anything people will buy this unexpected news and we'll carry some tail wind into the SS.

If IXR has proven anything in the 24months i've owned it is that just when you think you've considered all the news there always seems to be some left field gems that come through - I've done my free-carrying(return my capital) so i'm content in holding the rest to production. If there's opportunity before then to take more (as i did at 5c recently) i will do so. Some traded this more successfully that me and others. At one point we went from 1.4c down to .4c. lol the traders were laughing. I went balls deep at .4c and now on over 1000% in 12-15months since then. Different strategies have their different benefits - just important to understand what yours is, what your risk appetite is, have a strategy to protect capital and my mantra is only invest what you can afford to lose.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $214.1K 21.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4639149 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6165424 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.