ALC 2.04% 4.8¢ alcidion group limited

I tend to think there must be good reasons for Alcidion to...

1. 530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 824
    I tend to think there must be good reasons for Alcidion to acquire a new company, not only for gaining existing customers base to cross sell but also the product/solution must be synergistic to Miya Precision platform, if I am a product designer I would make my product unique and stand out from others. At first glance,my thoughts areMiya Preicison platform has already got the patient flow solution, why they acquired another company offers the same capability,and then I dig a bit more, the following paragraph caught my eye:

'ExtraMed Patient Flow can be integrated with services and systems external to the Trust. That means that there can be visibility and communication across the whole patient journey – before admission, within the hospital and into the social care system.'

Then it explains why they have acquired this company, because Miya Preicison platform currently can only take datafeeds from the secondary care systems(within trusts\hospitals), and it only can prodvide patient flow solution within hospital settings, the acquisition of ExtraMed, it could provide Alcidion has the ability to provide patient flow solution outside of hospitals and into social care system, which it includes the age care sector. Anyway, these are my thoughts would love to get some confirmations from the management team as well.
    Last edited by willchang409: 14/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $64.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $53.41K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 793588 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 18537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.