PSC 7.14% 13.0¢ prospect resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-10

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    It’s going to be an important read this announcement and I believe will be another milestone achieved. In my opinion and based on where this company is at, a capital raise should be seen as a massive positive however of course we await the details. As much as I would like cheaper shares, I hope there is no drawn out stuffing around with a retail SPP. I don’t think this would be effective based on expense, time and uncertainty (if not underwritten). IMO, the market will most likely view just a sophisticated investor raise as a success (pending discount and details of course). Personally I would like to see $10 mil + at or above 17.5c with little or no options attached. Of course speculation pending so many variables and we can only wait for the announcement.

Only brought into PSC last month and exciting times for any company at this stage of life considering current macro tailwinds. I just hope management can keep kicking goals and take advantage of the environment over the coming years. If they can, I believe we have significant upside and potential for several re-rates. All just my own opinion and ramblings GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $62.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $37.32K 276.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9916 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 28082 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.