PSC 5.21% 9.1¢ prospect resources limited

Neighbouring tenements would be very interesting. I recall some...

1. 3,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12532
    Neighbouring tenements would be very interesting. I recall some elevated caesium was picked up on a tenement they own not too far from arcadia. Noting that LCT (lithium caesium tantalum) is a fairly common geology arrangement for hosted pegmatites.

Irrespectively, i also believe that the arcadia deposit fairly well extends to the edges of the current Mining Licences. Therefore, there could be scope to drill and extend minerilisation of arcadia across the adjoining tenements. Goes without saying that more resource in the inferred/measured means more reserves which in turn increases mine life.

Economics for arcadia are good enough in themselves but would be nice to have another iron in the fire whilst they're icing finance as there will be no more expenses required for arcadia itself post Q3. Well no substantive expenses IMO.

This is of course all speculation that new tenements (adjoining) arcadia are on the cards, secondly that the mineralization extends (would appear it does) and then if it's commercial.

It's been a little quiet on the chishanya front and i'm eagerly awaiting the REO results for the sampling program they conducted out there. Last time i reached out i was informed there's only 1 lab over there that can process for REO and hence was taking some time. This admittedly was a while ago so expect that there should be news there shortly.

I would really like the optic here if we've got a world class lithium project just on the cusp of project finance and then some extension drilling tenements for some excitement in the medium term and also the potential left field REO project in chishanya.

I would garner there will be some commentary with the CR as to what they expect the finance to be used for, so not long to wait.

SF2TH
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 15/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.