EX1 0.00% 1.1¢ exopharm limited

I'm not fazed by this raise, though the discount appears steep...

1. 5,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1702
    I'm not fazed by this raise, though the discount appears steep to me. I would happily have paid over 80c a share in any raise.

Tony Locantro (Alto Capital) did his usual run down on his picks a day ago on Small Caps and mentioned the recent Pitt Street report but thereafter was pretty silent. I wonder why !

This smells to me of a raise to get us to the first revenue generating deal of substance. I also think it was strange that price yesterday was pushed back up to highs after languishing during the day which tells me there will be some disappointed hopefuls in the raise.

Interesting in ARK's quarterly Zoom conf call that I have listed to live in the middle of the night, their team believes the collision of genomics in health care and AI developments will lead to 25% to 30% returns in this space for the next 5 years. Whilst not genomics, the theme plays out well for exosomes in my view.

We will be looking back very shortly and wishing we had all got more under $1. No one should be surprised at the raise. Small companies have to have capital to grow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EX1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.