AO1 0.00% 0.1¢ assetowl limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-32

1. 1,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Well the raise at .005 was at the lower end, but not too surprising given the high risk nature of the project (tech product, early phase, covid etc).

But overall I'm even more positive than heretofore because of 1. the amount raised shows they are at somewhat serious. 2. the market reaction.

The idea that market prices will fall to the CR price is not always true. It's all about perception and expected future earnings. Generally two cases:

- A company runs out of routine working capital and raises. These scenarios are the 'bad raises' (not always) and usually see the market sell off to CR price. There's nothing for the market to be excited about, apart from the company remaining a going concern a little longer.

- A company raises to fund a new project that's expected to add value. These scenarios are 'good raises' and market prices may never fall to CR prices. Although AO1 was out of cash, they have a roll out plan and progressing their product to the wider market so for me it's a good raise. At least today the market believes in it. Very positive considering most buying was at .007 for a raise of .005.

Sure the prices may fall to .006 if insto's want to dump for a quick profit. However remember this will be countered by the market bulls buying for the future value, so it remains to be seen how much prices will fall, if at all. I think maybe .006, not below.

We could be on lads for a massive pump. It could be a genuine growth stock too, in which case > 10c in due time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AO1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.