BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

@lsrshoot, Did you mean weary or wary?Perhaps interchangeable...

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    @lsrshoot, Did you mean weary or wary?

Perhaps interchangeable terms.

You make a salient point with "I'd love to see a straight report where things are written the way they are".

What shareholders and researchers (potential shareholders) want, need, deserve and are legally entitled to is: CONSISTENT reporting and forecasting. Seemingly every piece of guidance or report refers to a different set of metrics making it impossible to gauge progress and prospects.

My expectation of need for a TH "pending an update to its March financial results" is that the numbers are in and Dave needs some time to spin the excuse wheel and make his way to the bomb shelter.

As @mikeross quotes from previous guidance dated 26 march "March is on track to be the Company’s highest revenue month ever, revenue expected to be more than double 2020’s best month and expected to be substantially EBITDA positive."

So what could have happened? It was the 26th after all and if they get a forecast so badly wrong that a TH is deemed necessary (either way) with 5 retail days to run then somebody has to go join the Centrelink queue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.