ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I know people that have held this stock for years, hard working...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    I know people that have held this stock for years, hard working good honest people that have been hanging out for a decade supporting the company, accepting the massive risks in good faith. Not a fund or insto to be seen then.
    So along comes another CR, looking like a desperate bid to raise cash for a failing company, when we know, and the world knows, the opposite is true.
    It may be a small dilution, but that's irrelevant.
    The issue is that those with sh!t loads of money are taking no risk to get our shares at a massive discount.
    It's pathetic.
    Those responsible better show their faces at the AGM. Irrespective of where the SP is at the time, they need to handle some questions.
    The instos or the funds will jump in, take their 40% and dump the lot when they feel like it. Or more to the point when all the good news is out, and they'll know that because those inside the company that pander to these people will tell them. Whilst we will all be backslapping each other over hard fought gains.
    If you think there isn't corruption at every level of big business then do some research. It's everywhere.
    Hence why I keep a large chunk of my wealth out of the system.
    The company is clearly on the road to success, we don't need parasites on board. There are a plethora of ways to raise capital. This is the most basic and the one that stinks the most.
    Rant over. Sorry
    Last edited by Bortgm: 26/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2127 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 612809 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.