ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-152

1. 2,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2792
    A CR get's everyone in a state of flux, but isn't this the role of the share market ?
    To help companies generate funds to pursue their endeavours.

The last raise was at 1.5c per share , roughly 14 months later, we raise at .26c a share.
    Maybe in another 12 months we raise $500M at $4.20 per share ( same % increase ) for the acquisition of a small battery manufacturer.
    Who knows, no doubt another state of flux will be generated.

What is the estimate for the Covid Art test, conservatively $10 per test with 50% profit margin of $5 per test for Anteotech.
    What % of the cost of $5 would be the manufacturing charge to produce the test by Operon, maybe $3.50 - $4.00 per test .
    We would need to pay Operon $4.0M per 1 million tests.
    Do we have orders for 8M tests ?
    Operon may well require a deposit for the first 4M tests, thanks very much. I know I would.

And yes, there are other ways to generate funds. But this is quick, minimal dilution, no overhanging costs/interest charges on the books.
    Next 4 million .. we have a CFO to take care of that. Some clever debtor financing ? Who knows, there are numerous ways to generate funds.
    But, for this initial order on Operon, this maybe the most pragmatic and straight forward way to get the $'s, particularly if funds were falling over themselves to get in.

Maybe something else completely.

Let's wait and see what Derek & the board have to say.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $24.34K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1080621 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.