DNK 0.00% 8.8¢ danakali limited

Brucey you bought in again didnt you mate? so why the constant...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Brucey you bought in again didnt you mate? so why the constant negativity

Look I agree with LH79- I know you guys have had a hard time of it over the years in DNK as with other investors- And I'm sorry for that 0- but we dont care thats past history - and that doesn't mean things can't change now. Indeed they have changed and we keep changing them.The eveiudence is right in front of your eyes is it not

And as for you cynical and oh-so-smart know it alls out there you can also think what you like - we know whose behind this cash raise- and just cos jamies on the abrollohos on hols doesn't mean he's not on his phone and email. I don't care what the other brokers in euroz who dont know may or may not tell you - they don't know what going on.

so please just try to please suspend your disbelief and obdurate pessimism for a while and try to enjoy the turnaround.

Just look at the facts infront of you now - They are all happening just as I said they would. are they not? look at the last 2 months
    1. we"the club" come in and take out the big seller- and give the market hope again? true
    2. stock moves up and the old stale hands sell out to our guys (new and enthusiastic)? true
    3. the stale old top management have been identified and got the boot? -true
    4. the culture of not getting the work done and overspending on salaries etc in head office has been exorcised and cut to pieces.? True
    6. There is now a new urgency and real can do attitude in the co anyone not changing their ways will also get the boot, An they are all on it now.-and loving it? True
    5. The bankers behind the project are re-invigiorated and full of beans again and a new finance plan has been established (cant say more here)? -True
    5, the global eritrean diaspora (all 5 million of them) are about to come in behind this stock (IMO thats the main thing we've done since getting involved but I cant say more about it here) but its huge -they are almost ready to start their network going? True
    6. new marketing materials are being produced? True

the other stuff DFS and offtakes were already in place.

everyone wants to get working on the ground asap - and Seamus is back in charge and chomping st the bit to get going?- true.

so now as I said a couple of weeks ago we just need to raise the last 130 mill funding. as I also said it was decided to do it like this
    1. AUD 20 mill first - that is now done (Indeed IMO its well oversubscribed) -then work will soon start asap on the gound? Ture!
    2. The last loan amount is now pretty much done (IMO -( I cant say more as I'm not the company and nothing official)- IMO you will see that happen soon - as work progresses on site
    3. Then the last bit will be the last AUD 30 mill - and I can tell you that is almost all done too. _True!

So now we get the share price moving higher after the Credit Suisse block is finished dumping - almost done I belive-- then the market will picks up and people in Perth and London and Germany who have forgotten about this stock will see its on the move again and check it out it'll be back on the radar.

The new positivity and rising stock price will kick the butts of the growing number of major corp who want to buy out DNK. They will show up soon just watch. I cant say that's done but its getting ever more likely .

and the last thing not yet done ..... but I fully intend to get there .....is to get a big celebrity behind the project and as I say I've set my sights on Bill gates as this is right up his alley.

so please stop complaining -cos your wrong so far - Iand so far I'm right. Everything I've said needs to be done and will get done - is getting done - we are moving ahead whether you had a bad time in the stock for several years or not - that was your investment decision - we dont care about that - as you dont care on past deals weve lost on (and there are many!) - were here to make this work -this is a new team. And well get this done.

just as we got the A$20 mill we needed to kick off the finance train done today in one day!.

the ducks are falling fast - we only got involved 2 months ago - an look at the progress already. How much faster can we realistically go? how much more right can I have been in all I have said so far?

And lastly by my "Spruikin" by my positivity here is anyone getting hurt ? No!
    Is anyone loosing anything by what I/were doing ? NO!.
    Is this project going to get done? YES .
    Is Africa going to be fed and less people starve? Yes!
    Will shareholders who believe profit from this? I belive Yes!
    Will Erritreans be better off? YES!
    Is it better trying (and even we fail) to do all this - instead of sitting at a computer typing endlessly negative things in that go nowhere good in life, and gets no one anyhwere? Hell YES!

So that what I'm trying to do. That's what we're trying to do. That's how it is.- whatever you guys think.

As PHW said before "step up or get off"

Ill just keep posting the truth. and our positive intentions. and our on going successes and failures (none so far!)

you guys can do the sniping and complaining and disbelieving and the cycncism but ok? cos I'm a bit busy getting on with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.