DNK 0.00% 8.8¢ danakali limited

Brucey you really never are happy are you mate? The glass is...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Brucey you really never are happy are you mate? The glass is always half empty? why you like dat my friend?

Look as I said before the ducks have been lined up an are now are falling step by step- right on schedule.

AS we know and you keep pointing out Brucey when we got involved there was much to do - we identified it as the following to get things back on track.

1. the big seller at JOPM morgan whio was stuffing the market by their constant selling and demoralising everyone had to be taken out- we raised 4 mill A£$ and crossed him out. -DONE!

2. The slow management who were spending too much and demoralising the shareholders had to go - (that was the ex BHP guys running it with with their BHP constant cash flow available attitude - as in don't hurry and overpay for stuff attitude) - So ex BHP Nils went -soon followed by Ex BHP Stuart Tarrant - Done! (and nothing personal against them- just wrong pegs in the wrong holes IMO)

3. Cost savings at the home office had to be made to stop wasting shareholder funds as you all rightly complained- getting rid of those two above plus some other agreed cuts is now saving DNK over A$1 mill per year in head office - Done!

4. A get on with it Now! lets get this friggin thing done! and start working ASAP! attitude had to be re-introduced into the company - now it has. There now a serious can-do attitude in the company and lets get on with it attitude there now - Done!

5. The balance of the A$130 mill funding needed on top of the 200 mill had to be arranged to do the project - it was decided to do this is three parts:

A. an initial cash raise to get work started on site (they have to have the funds in place before they can start as per agreement with Eramco their partners) - happening right now - so thought premature -let's call it DONE!

B.Then when works starts on the ground, (and I can't say much more here- as I'm not the co), then IMO the balance of the debt funding A$80 mill more can then click in as bankers need to see that - I can't say its done here of course - as its not been officially announced - but IMO Itll happen - and when/if its announced - then ill fill in done here too!- (but....IMO its done!)

C. Then they will just need the last A$30 mill last equity to be raised at a much higher price.- but this will be easy as it's last-money -in so much less risky and Im super confident that can be done when parts one and two above are done - it'll also be Fomo money. - so no worries about getting that so I'm gonna take the liberty to pre-call it as done. (and remember I'm not the company so this is just my own view)

So Brucey- and you other unbelievers out there?? Just look - Of 8 main things we identified to do to get this project on track ( 1-5 above +5a,b, + c) we've already got seven done in just 2 months since we came in!!! And the last ones (5b +c) will IMO be done as its comparatively easy compared to these first ones.

so at what point are you guys gonna stop being cynical and maybe get with the can-do program? How much faster can we do this?.

More over - with those fundamentals things done - along with the work the company has already done -all they need to do to bring this to fruition now is

1. get to work- which will start as soon as this cash raise is done - theexact jobs they have to do IMO have been outlined by me here before and are now officially there on the deal sheet.
    2, Then get it all built and get into production as per the DFS plans and the offtake agreements which are all done and in place.

WTF! what more do you want? have you no vision.

The last part which is not necessary but will be the icing on the cake shall be getting Harry or Billo or Bono on board - but that comes next- were on it and trying already. but so far no joy- just so far!

So thats why we can see that this massively undervalued asset can turn into a Disallowed from the price we (our club) got involved and called it at 39 cents - so that it will hopefully just become yet another 10 x'er like the other 9 we have picked and which have 10x'ed so far in just our first 14 months in operation as a club.

But this co will need another 12-18 months to build it out - to get there
    IMO this will only not 10 bag - if we are bought out by a major co.....and to be honest that is also getting more and more likely as more and more giant cos throw their hat in the ring and circle in like vultures on the African plains.

Frankly we'd rather just get it done ourselves and keep the 200 year cashflow - but if we get taken out for cash at say 4-6X of our entry within a few months Im confident we and the members will welcome that outcome too.

I hate saying such things (as it's usually a curse) but I personally don't think you will get the chance to buy this stock at such a low price again - so contact your broker and try to take some before its all gone .

as I say - its a new world out there now - cos 10ba99er club is behind it - not BHP - it can work now !!!

so guys as i say - don't be sore ....Buy More!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.