DNK 0.00% 8.8¢ danakali limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-30

1. 1,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Cheers PG for all your posts and information. I still can't get over the fact know one seems to want to fund the remaining money for mine development (which you guys are working in).
    The only reason I can think of is that the project is the first of it's type, completely different from other SOP processes. So perhaps funders are reluctant, despite all the DFS, engineering studies etc. Proving the process works.
    On to to the company, I'm damn glad someone gave them a kick up the ass.
    I mean seriously how much longer were they going to sit starring at the wall before any action was taken. To me it almost sounds like this bunch we're almost waiting for a T/O offer and put the remaining finance in the too hard basket.
    Anyway, I agree they could have already started the basics of the project like road works a long time ago, low capex projects to get the ball rolling. Their approach of 'we won't start construction untill full finance was b/s.'
    Anyway it's good to see things look likely to happen soon, even if 2/3 years late.
    Once in development, I can also see that modular approach ramped up significantly, and I bet money will be thrown left right and centre then for it to happen along with the new Port, if it doesn't happen earlier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.