CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

DW mate MAYBE I have an alt account for credibility, but then...

1. 2,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    DW mate MAYBE I have an alt account for credibility, but then again maybe not biggrin.png.
    I am aware that I am not perfect either but most of what you said there is wrong. 1 example is that when it comes to grammar I'm just being lazy and I mostly said what I said to trigger the other guy, which it did. not because I actually care about grammar. CBF elaborating more RN but thank you for your interjection.

if I could offer you some advice you need to come to terms with the fact this is just an internet forum and it holds no weight in the real world (mine at least, some of you seem pretty keen to take it to heart) advice aside it is also for that reason as hard as you or anyone else here tries to cut me down I am completely unaffected and will continue to laugh my way through all the toxic slings and arrows that you guys think can pierce my gilded ego, no matter how nice you try and disguise these foolish attempts at an argument all whilst knowing most of what I say here actually brings you down. it's so incredibly laughable that people are angered by my posts even though there are people starving unnecessarily and the like. Those are the things that anger me not these as you put it "petty arrogant arguments"

i guess some of us are just bigger than others on the inside and can find humour where others find anguish.

have a good night.

Also I didn't know what perspicacious meant thank you for making me smarter. See unlike most of the posters here I'm very open to new information and will never form a confirmation bias.

here is the definition for those to afraid to seek knowledge for themselves or too afraid to admit when they don't know something: perspicacious-having a ready insight into and understanding of things.

The more I learn the more I learn I don't know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.