ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    Oh EtremeLand, i am feeling a lot of hurt being projected out from you. I just want you to know its ok to feel this way. Sometimes when we hope for something and dont recieve it its natural to want to throw a little tantrum. But i would ask you to calm those savage thoughts and ask yourself why you are angry at XST before they have even discovered the results of the drilling campaign yet?. Surely you can blame the hard working men and women of XST for the fact that a whole lot of investors sold their shares before the results are even known. Dont give up on them so easily, they are still working away for the benefit of all of us in the beautiful XST family. The setbacks are part of the wonderful journey and XST Blossoms into a beautiful rose. I want to give you a big hug you silly duffer. Its just a few more days till we will have the results. The only time we fail is when we give up or when we let negativity cloud our minds. You are getting a double rainbow sent to you RIGHT NOW my friend. I and all the family here at XST love and honour you. If you need to let out some steam thats ok too, but as you feel that rage and frustration leave your body with each breath, as you breath back in you will be infused with DOUBLE RAINBOW XST LOVE.
    IMLOVINGHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.