XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-54

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    Dear sweet gentle flimflam. I just want you to know that no matter what happens monday, i will be here for you. To share your disappointment or joy. Take heart knowing that whatever the outcome may be, i will remain a Hodor, i will remain and Hodor strong if you wish to flee, you may sell your shares to me and flee to your safe place if you feel you must. I just want you to know one thing before you go, that you will always be welcome here in our beautiful XST family, the door will always be open wide for you should you wish to return. We will leave a light on for you so that you may find your way back to us. For now i am giving you a sacred quadriple rainbow to wrap yourself in, please feel free to wear it all weekend wrapped in its radiant glow. Do not trouble your mind with departing just yet, rather prepare yourself for feasting and merriment upon positive news!

I am so proud of each and every one of my beautiful XST family!. Together we have transformed ourselves into wonderful glowing beings of positivity and light bursting with radiance and joy...a shining beacon of love to replace the dark and negativity which once here flourished. Let us all shoot magical rainbows towards our brothers in arms at SGC so they too feel our warm embrace fortifying them on theirs and our common journey towards our bright and happy futures!
    Love and light
    NAMASTIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.