BRU 2.63% 7.8¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-15

1. 5,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2206
    "Why on earth would you raise now when the shareprice is likely to appreciate in the lead up to drill activities in the coming months."

Exactly -- which is why the first half of you post makes less sense.. they would be folish to do a placement now at a discount when in a months time our popularity will be swelling with our SP would be the consensus.. therefore above posters are likely correct that this is not an act of desperation whereby we are forced to do a placement at a lower price.

I fully anticipate the optimism will be justified given our position else it would be nonsensical to agree to it and would surely annoy all project stakeholders.. most have skin in the game so to me does not ring true.

Let us wait and see but hopefully this is some kind of expansion into a new area that requires captial and our share will be some capital dilution .. theres will be to fund the expansion (Whatever i hope that may be!)

All the best for a season that is not a total duster.. more than i can say ive dealt with in the previous campaigns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.002(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $52.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 7.8¢ $24.38K 304.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26672 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 149741 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.