NRZ 0.00% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

Some sunday musings and throws at the LCK dart board ahead of...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Some sunday musings and throws at the LCK dart board ahead of Tuesdays news flow...I thought it was very interesting that in the recent QTR'ly update talk moved from offtake agreements to HOA's...typically a less significant/binding agreement between parties. Also noting JP's commentary from 31:45 onwards in his pulse market interview (Link Here) I'm speculating that as of Tuesday we will be introduced to our new finance JV partner/s that JP alluded to. Understanding the impact of this milsetone on offtake agreements (as a massive de-risking event for LCK) it is no wonder LCK would shift gear and use HOA's in place of OTA's ahead of change this major milestone event. Excting times and what will be i expect the beginning of LCK being acknowledged by the market as an emerging disrupter and leader in the national/inernational urea market. Assuring food production via fertiliser is kind important right ;-) I am aigned with the Navigator and CD re their thougths and commentary on our weeks ahead and the likely nature of Tuedays announcement. A true reward i expect for the patient and diligent amoungst us. Interesting times ahead on the LCK bus. As always DYOR and draw your own conclusions..DT signing off.
    Last edited by daytrader01: 02/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.512M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $7.597K 1.607M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 23064843 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14619540 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.