WKT 2.27% 10.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Did I hurt somebody's ego and now getting attacks in return?No I...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Did I hurt somebody's ego and now getting attacks in return?

No I don't still think dividends next year is realistic. A lot of news and learning of how Mike and the team are going to steer the company for a long term perspective makes that now far clearer.

Yes - I'm still excited. I'm still in the green, and while I wish the SP had done more than float between 20c and 25c, I still believe it won't be doing that forever.
    I was very excited when the share price shot up to 25-26c over a few days. Looking forward to that sort of excitement again in the future (but having it compound rather than loose momentum)

We have line of sight of building a mine and the current expectation of selling product next year. How is that not exciting for an investor looking for long term returns?
    Have other shares done better *this year*? Well done to them. I'm sure they have been very excited about that. I'm excited waiting for the WKT share price start to grow and the company continue to kick goals.

I'm flattered that somebody spend their time digging thru old posts to find something I wrote that has since been proven to be wrong
    @towie, @Rocky, @ anybody else miffed over it - chill out its just a forum.....just laugh it off

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.