MOB 0.00% 1.0¢ mobilicom limited

Good question. Few reasons and most are an overall gut feel of...

1. 6,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    Good question. Few reasons and most are an overall gut feel of an investment banker type who doesn't mind seeing retail lose.
    -As far as I could find he is/was very involved in Lancing Liquid Fund and they sold down their T20 holding from the IPO. Great stuff! This is what put me off the most. Stinks when something your are closely tied with is selling down stock of a company you are director off, but it is arms length enough that no-one is ever supposed to know.
    -Assisted the company to IPO in Australia and has had a board seat ever since but appears to have done little to promote or support the company here. Oren fair enough, got an offer he couldn't refuse to list here and keep running the show in Israel but its the Aus based Directors who seem to have thumbed their noses to regular holders.
    -1.43m of his shares were issued for 'services rendered' as a consultant to the IPO process. I call these gift shares. There have been some additions since but off market with related entities. No on market support as far as I can recall. I could have missed something.

Last edited by Klue: 26/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.