NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-61

1. 1,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    We are all guessing!

Here are some more personal opinions.

1. I understand that JCap is a US company that publishes in China.

My quite ignorant opinion is that they attack companies while holding short positions. Have a look at the history with WTC previously and the damage done to their shares. The issue there in my opinion was that they were short yet the market kept rising - two words . SHORT SQUEEZE. Suddenly a number of reports were written and released against accounting methods etc. In language that most of us don't really understand yet it sent shockwaves through the retail end of the market.

Again, my personal opinion - my understanding is that JCap can't be taken to court for market manipulation - if indeed this is the case because of where they publish from.

https://unauthorised investment advice/news/no-such-standards-apply-to-these-sort-of-actors-wisetechs-ceo-wants-regulators-to-look-into-short-sellers/

Does this sound familiar?

2. Has anyone considered that we are taking Eagleview to court using the protection of our recently purchase of patents as the spring board. If that were the case, they would need a couple of clients in the breech in order to serve the papers.

3. We purchased the patents to test the patents they hold in a court law. They are simply loading the gun.

All these are personal opinion based on nothing but the same speculation others are using here.

GLTA, as a long termer with my first parcel at 33.5c I am not complaining at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.