JAV 0.00% 0.3¢ javelin minerals limited

Well we will soon know "what now". All things being equal we...

1. 8,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Well we will soon know "what now". All things being equal we should have the announcement by tomorrow (Tuesday)
    But in some respects we really ought to "know" or at least "expect" what the announcement could/should contain. Certainly there are no guarantees but we only need to go back to that Feb 10 announcement to get a pretty good clue or two of what can be hoped for.

Take a look again at those bullet points at the beginning of the announcement. They are pretty confident sounding observations. There are comments about the "high grade nature of some of the thicker gold intersections"
    Then there is the comment about "Considerable upside potential exists for the Coogee gold trend to continue to the north " and again that it could contain additional high grade mineralisation.
    There is also comment about testing the area immediately to the
    west down dip and down plunge.
    We also know that there were to be further assays to be conducted on 1 metre sections to better define what they were dealing with so they should be in the new announcement. Is there going to be some stronger indication about the presence of copper ?
    The other key thing in my view is contained in what the Victory Executive Director Matthew Blake said in conclusion where he emphasised that the aim was
    "a precursor to establishing the size of the gold mineralisation footprint at Coogee"

So I am of a view that based on the very positive comments coming through in that Feb 10 announcement that we could find ourselves in an amazing position compared to a year or so ago when it seemed VIC was going down the gurgler. Okay the proof will be in the pudding but I think the right ingredients are there back in that Feb 10 announcement. We will see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2 666

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 44864190 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 31017114 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.