SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-91

1. 7,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526

• Do you think most investors read this announcement and thought I better get financial advice?
      Luckily I never liked this project or the way they do business and have never invested but I bet there are plenty of retail investors (and non-retail) who got sucked in.

ASXANNOUNCEMENT5 AUGUST 2020

Not for release to US wire services or distribution in the United States

LAKE WAY FULLY FUNDED AFTER DEBT FACILITY SIGNED AND UNDERWRITTEN EQUITY RAISING

Salt Lake Potash Limited (SO4 or the Company) is pleased to announce that the Lake Way Project (Project) is fully funded following execution of the US$138m (A$203m1) debt financing package and a fully underwritten equity placement (Placement) and accelerated non-renounceable entitlement offer (ANREO) for A$98.5m at A$0.50/share (Equity Raising).

HIGHLIGHTS

• The financing package includes two components:US$138m (A$203m) Syndicated Facility Agreement (SFA) with Taurus Mining Finance

Fund No.2 L.P (Taurus) and the Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC).

A fully underwritten A$98.5m Placement and ANREO at A$0.50/share, representing a 18% discount to the last closing price, and a 16% discount to 5 day VWAP.

• In combination, these funds will enable the Company to complete the funding and deliver the Project on schedule, with first Sulphate of Potash (SOP) production expected in the March quarter 2021

Last edited by sevo: 22/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.