AVR 1.64% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Hi Suzuki, what has really impacted on me at this time is this,...

1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Hi Suzuki, what has really impacted on me at this time is this, (huge emphasis on this), how much do Anteris REALLY need to progress this until such a time a deal is inked up, bearing in mind the truism that the further this is successfully developed the more worth to a third party.

I would venture a figure of AT least in the tens of millions to bring this potential to fruition.

That aside, I often wonder if the two consolidations have impacted on RI interest, what RI can afford to buy in the amounts of tens of thousands at current levels. At current levels this has entered the sheer province of the major ‘players’ WHO rarely (if ever) buy on market.

Say what you wish about traders BUT at the penny end of the market you can generate huge volume by the said parties. Enough good announcements (as per recent times) creates interest and further speculation. I would even venture that this stock would be trading in the range of 5 to 10 cents (old money), I would find this hard to discount.

IMHO, not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.