VML 20.0% 0.2¢ vital metals limited

Setting aside the obvious Mineral potential at play with VML, I...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Setting aside the obvious Mineral potential at play with VML, I would like to highlight some intangibles i've noticed and would welcome any comment.

The ostensibly environmentally friendly approach to extraction, whilst squarely in keeping with my conception of ethical business, also pays great respect to the dignity with which I understand the first nations people of the NWT view the world. Aside from the prospective efficiencies at play, it is evident that the company wants to collaborate and assist in the development of the (largely indigenous) community, materially and wholistically. This is acutely evident when you consider that approximately 70% of the workforce is indigenous and they are proud of that fact. A business that invests in the community (in terms of gainful employment and creating opportunities for advancement) goes beyond the balance sheet and the minerals beneath the soil. It builds morale, leads and develops a local 'institution' like feel. When you pair this clear, considered direction with a burgeoning market, then the ability to secure favourable long term leases and develop evidently strong relationships with local governance can almost become expected.

Aside from being a feel good investment, even the most cold-hearted investor would have to admit that this is all demonstrative of staying power, contributes to the mitigation of risk and carries the likelihood of great PR for some time to come.

This is the kind of company I am proud to invest in and I hope to continue to do so for some time (if only they were considerate enough to request the trading halt after my additional orders went through).

Just my 2c worth as I am new to mineral investing, but I can recognise worker and community buy in when I see it and I believe that is always undervalued or inadequately priced in. INB4 someone informs me there's a baby eating director.

(thanks to all the VML commenters on this thread for your helpful points over the past few months. It's what put this company on my radar)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.044K 763.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 84127144 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 32594396 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.