VML 16.7% 0.4¢ vital metals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-58

1. 499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    No doubt @NFingClue the Announcement will be regarding the T and S zones, and it will (in my view) be about an upgrade to the Tardiff resource as Management has eluded to in previous Announcements

In reality, we are dealing with one of the most professional and knowledgeable Management teams that a "Spec" Stock could hope for on the ASX

No disrespect @borrks (i understand where you are coming from), but I'd personally forget about the "insider trading" subterfuge with VML

The recent Volume/price movement has not been anywhere near Insider Trading suspicions. The R/E sector has collectively been under similar downward pressure and the price action of multiple stocks backs that up.

From where I sit, we need 2 things to really kick start the SP again

This upcoming announcement to verify that we have bucket loads of RE to dig out of the ground (pretty much proven already)
    Then ReeTec to state empathically that they are on board with the whole show (ie. FID and they want their 5,000t per annum!)

If the Norwegians take up their full entitlement (our most lucrative long term deal), and then the Canadians/SRC (and others?) get serious as well, we have the opportunity to be a major player. In saying that, the profit margins at our end of the scale will probably be small, but we have the deposit to provide bulk at minimal cost!!

Reetec are the short term piece of the puzzle that can likely see the VML SP potentially go higher. From what I've seen/read, Geoff and team have a pretty solid business relationship with the Norwegians. A couple more pieces to the puzzle just yet, but medium/longer term, I see this as good as any Spec punt on the ASX.

I've "invested" my hard earned according to my views. If I'm wrong, so be it, but no point dying wondering!cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $17.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.629K 787.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 17643665 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 26370266 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.