VRX 0.00% 3.6¢ vrx silica limited

I am a bit disapointed as i write this, i have for the most part...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

I am a bit disapointed as i write this, i have for the most part been very impressed with the Management of this Business in that it is very well Managed from a monetary point of view, i think from memory we run at about $105K a quarter which is very good for a small capper like us and we certainly have ticked some Major boxes.

Thats the good stuff, a serious shake up on the way we deseminate information to new investors (and existing) needs to be looked at, i dont know what that looks like but people much smarter than i need to address that. Bruce clearly isnt that guy.

All i know is that a small fry investor like myself feels as though we are exactly that Small Fry and not required. (before anyone says it i recognise we have landed a large European Investor, that in itself says enough) I have emailed, called and called and not one response from Bruce, we get a voice message a voice message!!!

On the subject of the Mystery European Investor buying in on preferential terms, that in itself should be looked at and if found that this organisation was given inside information then it should (the deal) IMHO wound back.

I have read comments on here today of people who brought in on Bruces "we are looking to lock away 4-5 off takes by Christmas" comment, that in itself backs up my comment above. In hindsight this scares me the most, if Bruce makes flippant comments like this publiclly, f* i hope he has his shit together dealing with the EPA, a Govt Dept like that will not take any of that kind of "she will be right attitude" and we will go to the back of the line for quite some time.

I know this is long winded but we have a situation which borders on "Preferntial Treatment" with our Mystery Investor almost "financial advice" with Bruces now famous Off Take comment, then this leaky ship senario this week. Hauler is concerned very concerned.

These are my thoughts and observations only. Hope this pending announcement has some good news in it.

AIMHO Not Financial advice folks.
    Hauler

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $10.46K 292.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 271873 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 334860 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.