DEV 3.28% 29.5¢ devex resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-39

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Thankyou but hard to elaborate on Dorsch comments, I think they are just trying to get across to the market how major this discovery is likely to be.

Investors are more used to discrete discoveries and certainly not ones of this size starting just outside a capital city.

The location of the discovery makes it harder for the market to get their collective heads around how big it likely is.

In the Pilbara for example everything is big and sprawling and things are usually 100s of KM apart or extending for 100s of KM.

So big discoveries there surprise nobody.

Nearer to cities people are used to thinking of smaller scales.

Luckily this discovery at least mostly seems to run away from the City and the Metro, if it ran towards the city much of it could never be developed.

But I digress....

Can anyone who gets any details of the raising please post up what they have heard...the usual suspects would be where I would be looking, whoever did the raise last time will usually be the one..?

To keep in mind often these things are followed by a sweetener of some sort, we may also get some sort of announcement regarding results or direction that could be quite bullish to go with the new script on issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.5¢ $68.46K 230.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 92866 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.