DEV 3.28% 29.5¢ devex resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-47

1. 2,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    All good Trek
    I am still steaming about this raise

Don't get me wrong I am all for CR's (at the right time)
    DEV had momentum with it on the back of CPN so did ASQ

All they had to do is let it run a few more days and the cap raise would have been in the 0.40c not low 0.30's ( I know VWAP where that sits) ...

They could have even waited for the core Assays of CPN that look amazing and then the raise could have been in the 0.50's or 0.60's

The word potential RC/DD at Sovereign is a concern maybe they are not convinced the Ultra Mafic intrusions they have are mineralized???
    Maybe they are but this is going to take time - Remember Cassini (CPN) have been exploring their area for some time (years) prior so have a big headstart....

At Junee they are still not going deep at all as some have suggested...

All they are doing is bringing a rig in that can penetrate the overlay of the basement rocks..

Expansion of reconnaissance drilling to the south: A Reverse Circulation drill rig has been mobilised to finish the reconnaissance drilling program at Nangus Road where aircore drilling over the main magnetic monzonite target was unable to drill through the younger transported sediments (indurated) which overlie the target basement rocks.

• In-fill drilling: The Company has submitted an expanded RC/Diamond drilling program for regulatory approval and is currently sourcing an RC rig to follow up on these drilling results.

Forget the Uranium project because if there was any short term great results there then they would have waited....

Then we have Wilga with a distinct magnetized anomaly conductor "A"that was missed by 40 metres previously and is about to be drilled in the next few weeks - why not wait and see if that came up trumps...?

I was all for a raise in previous posts but not at 0.30c or there about's but much much higher...

Trust me people will say how good this raise was afterwards and it may rise on open but trust me they always come back to their cap rise price as did PUR and CHN at $1.05....and DEV on the previous 2 occasions (can't believe 3 raises in 12 months).....

So what have we got to look fwd to in the short term = probably sub 0.30c

Long term who knows anyone's guess

This should be sleepy town again for some time to come....

If you want to talk CHN well they did everything right.......
    Last edited by kyngdominion: 27/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.