DEV 3.28% 29.5¢ devex resources limited

I hear what you are saying, but we don't know the whole story...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I hear what you are saying, but we don't know the whole story yet.

It was just bad luck we and the whole sector started going nuts (a lot based on CPN and CHN) just before our drill results as I think this necessitated us going into a trading halt, they didn't deliberately bung us in to a halt to stop momentum, it was an unfortunate overlap of timing.

Really if we get even 10 percent dilution from this raise, then if it (the raise) were done at 30c or 33c is one percent difference in the end and 30c or 36c is 2 percent (difference in real dilution) in the end and considering what they likely have planned with the money I don't think it makes much difference down the track.

If it runs back to raise point at some stage (as yes, many do) or not has more to do with what they intend to do with the cash and it would been the same at any point we raised at.

Tim is no idiot, this raising at this point will have gotten his tick of approval if not been his idea....I just trust the guys running the show being major shareholders themselves are doing the best they can with the knowledge they have and they certainly have our best interests at heart.

We will know more when further announcements regarding this are made...

Until then, well Im relaxed, this doesn't irritate me...if I want irritation I screw around with the swimming pool, now those things always need attention...

The ASQ guys have gotten excited about it, more spending on Sovereign Hill, its SP up again today.

They need to keep the Reagan V Soviet Union lesson in back of mind there, don't get in a spending war with a superior power...could we be trying to out spend ASQ? Ha ha!

I don't think so, but just thought I would leave you with that one.....now back to wrestle with the pool..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.5¢ $68.46K 230.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 92866 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.