IMC 0.00% 10.3¢ immuron limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-26

1. ich
    693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I've been a long term investor in IMC and have spoken to the management a few times. They are focussed on developing the colostrum based products but they are 'slow and steady' with their methods which is very frustrating at times. However, it is slow and steady so I cannot believe that they would act hastily and firmly believe that any purchase they are making (which is what a straight forward read of their ann would indicate) would be well thought through and not only be a good 'deal' but also give some incremental benefit to IMC itself. Keep in mind that the US investors paid 60c or so to buy in so they'll expect a return of >60c. Perhaps this is the 'deal' they have been waiting for. Either way, I expect a 60c SP, perhaps not on relisting as we'll need to wait for the US trading to catch up to Australia, and maybe not even in the first few weeks but once the market digests the news and sees a clearer path to a profitable future I'm confident of SP >60c. Of course this is simply me speculating and DYOR but it meets my understanding of the mindset of the management... slow and steady!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 563314 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 47619 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.