LRS 3.13% 16.5¢ latin resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-57

1. 7,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2278
    Het Sunrayta,

congratulations and well done on your work freedom mate, it is a great feeling mate....takes a lot of guts and confidence to be able to get to that stage and you have done it, brilliant for you. I love your work here and on the bird, you are a young switched on person, your contributions here are appreciated as all the posters who take the time and effort to post well researched posts. I believe you will do very well and I wish you great ASX good fortune mate....

There are a lot of newbies here in the last 12 months and many have not done enough reading and researching, they will need to catch up quickly to get ahead.

One of the biggest things I have learnt in my time is after you have done your own research and reading if you feel strongly about a company and your conviction is there then block out the noise....LRS is one hell of a perfect example here....when me and @1%aday first come here over 12 months ago there was hardly any one here, we were constantly battling with stale long term holders and trolls, everybody had it out for management but I just kept buying and accumulating until I got in the top 20....look at where we are now...yes I am free riding most of my stocks and I hold large amounts of each...the following is from the bird I tweeted showing my entry average prices and where I got into LRS at. In my opinion the key to making great wealth with micros is...get in as early as you can, get as many as you can and sell as high as you can..

Comrades, Good luck to all us holders here for next week, I hope it is a good announcement and we continue the share price rise ..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3221/3221782-18c0dc4fe267a889cfc7a45d0edbd89e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $461.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 17.0¢ 15.0¢ $3.388M 20.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1157483 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 678779 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.