ESR 16.7% 0.5¢ estrella resources limited

The market has not been excited about these recent pre market...

1. THX
    1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    The market has not been excited about these recent pre market anns even though building the story...we've really needed something "significant" with a TH to get them excited again. All long term holders already believe the story. Then there's those that have recently jumped on for the ride and then the Day traders. All individual investment strategies have different goals and effect the sp accordingly. What ESR has really needed since Oct 20 is news that will smash all these strategies and bring in the BIG money and BIG vol and basically attract ALL buyers again. We wanna see vol over 100m, then its game on!
    I believe this could be it? Would've preferred more vol to be more confident but in the scheme of things and how the sp has been difficult to move it does now seem BULLISH.
    Boy I can't wait for Wednesday! If its like Oct20 it will be released tmrw on a Tuesday?? So be ready peeps if you wanna see some action that has been in the making all year, then keep a very close eye and set up those alerts!
    GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.796M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $13.87K 2.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5335830 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 14689199 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.