ESR 0.00% 0.5¢ estrella resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-67

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I don't trade that line of thinking I just trade company info .not into bot theory or cappers etc the maths never adds up .that's just me not saying I'm right or wrong just me .

yes on this occasion it has not paid off as would of been better keeping heads . but I'm square basically and free shot at oppies .

it's gone backwards on no news and things just went off the rails and people sold I was one of them .

this is last chance for esr they produce the news stock goes up and I'll excise with a lot of others and story rolls on . the opposite is opposite result .

company knows this we all do let's be honest
    so we find out wens and this month .I'm very confident. if fair results they would of just put out like last weeks results, they know if they let down now it would turn into meltdown so they would be on the level hence I see big results ,big call to go TH so I see back over 10 ..... now if I'm right I will stick for 12 more months and follow the story .

I'm looking for a production mine from start I was confident at Xmas then i lost it .
    some times life gives a second chance
    look we can all talk and will next 48 hours
    but seriously for the crew that's been here for ever we need great news and it needs to start now . we have a chance and at 6.5 better to be in before wens I would of thought .

besides the 5 months off the radar the story is good so far not brilliant but good and at 50 mil cap that's cheap in 2021 for penny plays we must be a good chance of big bounce

plus a lot of turnover at higher prices these levels the volume has not been that high so a lot of big money in higher so let's hope they drag themselves into big green.

we have been crushed before let's see good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.796M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6587694 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.23am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.