OBM 0.00% 48.5¢ ora banda mining ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-59

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    We need a new Chairman and a CEO who needs to undertake an honest self appraisal of his performance......that is apparent to more experienced investors here. (Not legacy investors who have been stuck in this register for 15 years - the very fact they are still here, says something )

.......I exclude you cane, who does talk to management and genuinely puts their money down. . We have one young man, who posts here -....the stockmarket is an unkind judge and he will learn the hard way.

A non understanding of fundamentally what is happening here....with this company..... is a poor pedigree  and real danger when one chooses to play the stockmarket.  If you think its all good here - you will soon be in real strife, investing away from KZA.

It is critical to be able to work out good and bad - and to reiterate the point, things are bad here and you need to be able to recognize that and understand that, for your future investing activities.

Thinking all is good here - truely is like fighting a fire with petrol. You are not armed, equipped or geared to be in the stockmarket

- but maybe some reprieve  - I think some people post stuff they don't believe - while probably selling a few shares, at the same time time.

The raise at 40 cents ...when the company was capped at just $23m......was a shocker, a big mistake the way it way done. We need a change to management structure here - $300m spent on Paxalisib so far, Cantrixil given away---- and we are capped at what ?

Its time for management change here  - and there is something happening behind the scenes which you will see soon enough. Hey and guess what - it will likely mean a much stronger SP.  Is that a bad thing ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $901.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.3¢ 47.5¢ $5.868M 12.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2066 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 530430 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.