OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-15

1. 11,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4720
    Mate I have supported this bloody company non-stop for the past year! I have more than 5k in this stock which is a lot for me. DO NOT tell me to get a grip please. I am a shareholder who has given management more than enough chances and I am entitled to my opinion. They have had ample time to get some sort of positive announcement out to the market but they have not! MONTHS have passed!

Now we get a capital raising before any sort of positive announcement and it will be at a raise around 1.2c probably which is incredibly disappointing. Management have managed to do the unthinkable and create a rapid downward spiral in price in the midst of a explorer boom in commodities. Our peers have all multibagged while we are well in the red. There is absolutely nothing to celebrate now!!! We are heading down to 0.8c pretty soon by next week and who knows from there... What a disaster.

There have been months and months to progress our projects and the only one with news seems to be Gibraltar... but the fact we have no recent assay news makes me question even those results right now. Could have been the perfect catalyst to spike our price before a capital raising. Plus do not get me started on Crown. Crown, Crown, Crown.. how many times have we heard that in an announcement the past year and nothing seems to progress!
    All I can think is management have no priorities or any form of time in regards to OAR, their attitude and motivation is elsewhere and we seem to be getting the short straw. As you can probably tell, I AM OVER IT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.444M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.18K 590K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 190572832 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 14122872 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.